F.A.Q.                                           (return to F.A.Q. index)
What happens if I need an injection?

Certain cases require injections for quick and full recovery. These can include antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, local anaesthesia or steroids.

Steroids and local anaesthesia injections are administrated by me whereas anti-inflammatory and antibiotics by an experienced nurse under my supervision.

©Copyright 2012, George G. Tsekouras MD PhD, Mykonos, Greece 84600. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced.